Monday, March 26, 2007

Natalie's Latest


Well, so far you've been hearing from Ben, or as I hear it said the most, "daddy". Thought I'd better contribute to the Bronson Family blog. The kids are busier than ever keeping me just as busy. Charis is anxiously awaiting her new little..:)- no one knows! Its been fun watching Charis go back and forth with what she will be satisfied with- a little sister or a little brother. I think she will be thrilled with either at this point. Joel just looks at my belly in amazement and confusion all at the same time- "thats a baby?" Just tonight Charis was thrilled to get to see my belly go different directions as the baby was moving around. That was the first time she got to see that and feel it with her hand; quite an experience for her!

Anyway, things have been really busy lately. Just a couple weekends ago a group of ladies and myself did a purity retreat for young girls at our church. We had a great group of Jr. High and High school girls that came. Such a special opportunity the Lord gave us to share His desire for them to live a life of purity and to fall more in love with Him than anyone or anything else. I am so excited to see these girls grow and live out what was shared on our retreat. God is good!

I am looking forward to our new arrival here in the Bronson house! Partly for selfish reasons because pregnancy has seemed to have lost its appeal (imagine that!), but also to meet this new member of our family. Prayers for good health for baby and me are so much appreciated. Thats all for now! God bless you!

PS - As always, leave your comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job honey.